The origin of Thanksgiving isn’t always correctly represented in our history books. But gratitude isn’t just for Thanksgiving. In fact, neuroscience suggests that feasting on gratitude all year long can contribute to reduced levels of stress and increased levels of happiness and joy.
- The team relaunch blueprint every leader needs now
- Emotional Intelligence Isn’t A Soft Skill, It’s a Leadership Fundamental
- How to Apply a Growth Mindset to Channel Feedback Into Growth (Even When the Delivery is Poor)
- How to Re-Energize and Re-Humanize Your Remote Team
- Gratitude: It’s Good for More than Just Thanksgiving